1. Application of World Wide Myanmar SLA
These World Wide Myanmar Service Level Agreements (SLAs) provide Customer with certain rights and remedies regarding the performance of the World Wide Myanmar and servers (as defined below). Use of World Wide Myanmar Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to World Wide Myanmar AUP (Acceptable use Policy) as well as World Wide Myanmar TOS (Terms of Service) available on www.worldwidemyanmar.com
For purposes of these World Wide Myanmar SLAs, the following terms have the meanings set forth below:
* “Base Monthly Service Fee” consists solely of the base monthly fee paid by Customer for the affected World Wide Myanmar service and excludes all other fees which might be charged to Customer, including, by way of example and not limitation, set-up fees, fees for local loop, space rental fees, charges for additional services such as managed services, incremental bandwidth usage or hard drives beyond that which is available without additional charge under World Wide Myanmar standard rates, hourly support, and other types of optional additional services.
3. Summary of World Wide Myanmar SLAs
As described in more detail below, this World Wide Myanmar SLAs provides commitments based upon goals in the following key areas:
4. World Wide Myanmar Availability
100% Service Uptime Guarantee.
Do to our extensive network infrastructure, World Wide Myanmar can provide its customers with a 100% Network Uptime Guarantee. In the event that any service does not experience 100% uptime in a given month, World Wide Myanmar will credit 5% of customer’s base monthly service fee for the first hour of downtime and subsequently an additional 5% for each hour of downtime thereafter with a maximum of an 80% refund. Any emergency scheduled downtime taken by World Wide Myanmar will not apply towards this downtime calculation, nor to the credit calculation. This guarantee applies to World Wide Myanmar network uptime and not to any hardware, software or services running on a customer’s server.
Account credits will be issued when an SLA credit request is made by the client. All requests for credits must be made within 3 days of the incident. All requests for credits must be made by creating a support ticket at https://www.worldwidemyanmar.com/members .
World Wide Myanmar cannot be held liable for server downtime or data loss in any circumstance unless due to direct negligence including but not limited to the following circumstances:
- Circumstances beyond World Wide Myanmar reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, failure of third party software or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of the World Wide Myanmar SLAs;
Failure to access circuits to the World Wide Myanmar Network, unless such failure is caused Solely by World Wide Myanmar ;
- Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades;
- DNS issues outside the direct control of World Wide Myanmar ;
- False SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any World Wide Myanmar uptime monitoring system; or
- Customer’s acts or omissions (or act or omissions of others engaged or authorized by Customer), including without limitation, any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the World Wide Myanmar or World Wide Myanmar services in breach of World Wide Myanmar Terms and Conditions of Service or World Wide Myanmar Acceptable Use Policy.